cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing - access seq. - empty field

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

I've created a new condition table for my access seq. where i've added "Shp.type for stage" (VSART) (should be the corresponding field from the delivery LIKP-VSART). And then added my table in the access seq.

When i create the invoice (the reference doc. is the delivery), checking the Analysis (item level), my field "Shp.type for stage" is empty (in the delivery LIKP-VSART is not empty). Any idea why is not found?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

problem solved: even if the field is in the catalog, the value is empty all the time; custom is required (add a custom field in a structure, etc)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Was Wasssu

While in delivery its working , but in billing its not . Did you check the copy control .

Billing quantity should be B , pos/neg should be + , pricing type should be G. Try to give that condition table as exclusive in that access sequence .

Regards

JNM

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JNM,

Even if i don't have G on pricing type, if i update the pricing (with B - Carry out new pricing) i think should work.

Now the pricing type is X. Where can i see how is defined X, it's an user exit or something?

Thanks.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Was Wasssu

X price type comes from the copy control settings . Just check in VTFL.

Regards

JNM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you add the condition type in delivery itself? Then in the copy control settings, ensure pricing source as E -Delivery/order. The test by creating new documents.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

JNM,

SAP note 1532679 can be useful