Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Rep wise sales

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey SD Experts

I have a new business requirement where the client wants to see sales rep wise sales. Currently Sales district, sales office and sales group fields are used for other reporting purposes. One sales rep can have one or many sales groups. how can I satisfy this requirement. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan,

Which header tab are you referring to ? is it under sales order ?? im kinda new to sap :S

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain Jeseem

The header tab pages , there is something called additional data . There you can see customer groups 1,2,3,4,5 . Maintain anyone and make sure all the sales rep codes are given . Then when you create a sales order choose the sales rep from this page . Try to make it mandatory(by log of incomplete terms) so the user does not forget to maintain that.

Regards

JNM

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan

Now how do I maintain sales rep codes in the drop down box. Currently its empty, do I have to configure in spro :S

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain Jeseem

Yes you have got configure in SPRO . Choose Sales And Distribution -> business partners-> Customers -> Sales -> Maintain Reserve fields In Customer Master . From here choose customer group 1 field and maintain your required sales reps names or just simple short forms

Regards

JNM

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved. Thanks jagan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain Jeseem

The requirement for "client wants to see sales rep wise sales" could be satisfied , in the header tab page called additional data A you can choose your sales reps customer group wise . Each of these sales rep can be give a code and in customer groups 1 you could create them. While sales document creation just have to choose a sales rep from customer group 1 . So this will show sales rep wise sales.

Regards

JNM

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hussain,

You will have to create a Partner Function for Sales Representative & assign the same in Customer Master / Sales Order.

Subsequently you can either have LIS / SIS or ABAP reports that can give you Sales Representative-wise Sales Figures.

For detailed Configurations, please search the forum, this is answered many time in past.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta