cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

First of all let me put the scenerio here.

While analysing pricing conditions in SO for a line item, the message is desplaying "Condition record is missing" for new created condition types ZD04 & ZD05. I have already maintained it in VK11.

Main issue here is it is working absolutely fine in my Pre test server. but in quality server it is displaying above message. also condition types are not showing while pressing F4 in Cn Ty field in Conditions tab.

I have cross check it with SPRO settings in both the servers & both are same after transporting requests.

I have created new condition table, condition types,  access sequence & assign these new condition types in existing pricing procedures.

Regards,

Mukul Maheshwari

Please refer to following two screenshots of pre test server.

Following is screen shot of quality server.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your fruitful replies. Issue is resolved now.

There is pricing reference material in my QA server whereas pre test doesn't have. I used this pricing reference in conditions & it's working fine.

Regards,

Mukul

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you run program RV80HGEN (using t.code SE38 or SA38) after importing the changes to pricing procedure to QUAS server?

The program re-generates the pricing routines and shoudl be generally run ater each change to pricing procedure on each system after the import of customizing is completed.

Please check and let us know the results.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

I have run the program after executing it displays " All routines have been successfully activated".

But while creating SO result is the same Condition types are not capturing in conditions.

Regards,

Mukul

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the keys of the new condition tables then? Maybe some fields are plant related (i.e. departure country etc) and the default delivering plant for the customer is not maintained in QUAS? Or maybe you have release status active for the condition tables and the condition records do not have proper release status set?

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Sorry for late reply.Below is the screenshot of new condition table created.

Corresponding release status is blank (Released) in VK13.

Regards,

Mukul

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

your screen shot with release status is activated ,

check the vk12 her you set the Processing status field check, here assign the released , then you will check the sale order level ,

and also check your condition type , access sequence here assign any exclusion indicator active your tables ,

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

Please refer to following screen shot of  access sequence.

It seems OK.

Also In VK12 it is already having status blank (released).

Main problem is it is working fine in my pre test server whereas in QA is is not working with same config.

Regards,

Mukul

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

in our QA system vk12 maintain records , and also click on KEY icon here you enter the process key ,  as release then check,

and also check you customer master maintain the sales office or not ,

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried it the way suggested by you but it generates following.

Again when I click on Yes, it asks for project. after clicking F4 it generates following. Please suggest.

Customer master is OK here.

I have also checked same key icon in pre test, it is also generating above screens, but working fine with condition type.

Regards,

Mukul

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the vk12 click validity icon , check validity periods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Records are under validity period.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, in your QA system (quality server) did you check out the condition record ?

run VK12 and check/fix (make sure the Key combination you take is correct)

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. PPIO,

Thaks for your reply.

I have checked condition records in VK12 & also created new records (for both ZD04 & ZD05) for my Condition table combination Sales Office+Customer+Material.

Both are applicable for key combinations for today's pricing date.

Please suggest if there is anythig more to check.

Regards,

Mukul

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, can you please create a NEW sales order in QA and check it again?

just in case check out your pricing procedure - may be you have a requirement (routine) against that cond.type which changes it...or any relevant user-exit

but that means the different configs!

if still not clear try to engage abaper to debug it

good luck

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mukul,

Can you once again check whether the Sales order created in uality Server contains the same conbination (Sales Office+Customer+Material) for which you have maintained the Condition Record. I mean may be the Sales Office is different or not entered at all...

If the Configurations are properly transported & if you have maintained the Condition Record for the Pricing date in Sales Order, then there should notbe a problem.

Also, if the Pricing Procedure was already existing in Quality system, then check if any Requirements are assigned there.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mr. PPIO, I have checked it for new SO. result is still same.

What striking in my mind is may be there is something missing while transporting all the requests to QA. How can I check it?

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run STMS in QA and check out all relevant transports (ask basis to help)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Jignesh,

I am new in SD please tell me how to check assigned requirements in pricing procedure.

Also I have checked for combination in SO, it is same as of condition record.

Regards,

Mukul

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to find out your pricing proicedure name just run VA03 for your order, go to doc. header ('Sales' tab) and look at 'Pric. procedure' field.

now run SPRO and use this path:

then select Maintain pricing procedure, select your procedure in list and hit Control Data

find out your cond.type and check out the Reqt coulmn - is it blank?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked all the requests made in Devlopment server, these are exported to QA accoringly.

PLease tell me how to check requirement against particular condition type.

Regards,

Mukul

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please look at my previous post

also compare your pricing procedure in both systems(servers) - use my steps above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for information Mr. PPIO. I have already checked the same in SPRO, required condition type already exists here. below is the screenshot.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, i would also recommend you to run VK12 in both systems making sure that the condition record is set up the same way (same combination key, data,...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mr. PPIO, Combination key is same in both the systems but Data is not same because Pre test server is old one & having less data than QA. But Logically Condition type should be captured for in VK12 for all given combinations..

Also I have checked both the systems for below yelow shaded Pricing Control.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just in case check out those particular customer and material in QA

compare them with another system customer and material (may be there were/are some differencies...)

regards,