Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD pricing

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is STO intercompany scenario.Business wants to keep same price in SD invoice as per STO price since it's same company but two different co. codes.

I think this relationship can be set-up with copy routine VTFL but not 100% sure. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Manny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar question was discussed in the past, check this thread http://scn.sap.com/message/11086818#11086818

Regards,

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Yhanks Shiva , link was helpfull.

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

i followed link and able to configure STO and SD Procedure but now my VPRS cost condition is not populating Cost from material master. Conf catg is 5 which is correct.

Not sure why cost is not populting from SD proecedure,Any advise

thanks

Manny

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign Pricing procedure to Billing type (IV), maintain pricing conditions in VK11 same as in MEK1 for PO. Hope this will solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

In STO scenario, we create a Purchase Order and not Sale Order. In VTFL we will not get any settings for PO to Invoice. We can assign a pricing procedure to the Delivery Type and then flow it to the Invoice without change.

So you need to assign a Pricing Procedure to your Delivery Type  and that price will get copied to Invoice (with settings in VTFL).

Regards,

Deb