Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change confirmed schedule line date

amr_amr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've encountered an issue here.

Sales order created - schedule line auto confirmed to a farthest date possible, example 31 dec 2012.

However since there are stocks available for delivery in next 2 weeks, I would like to change and confirm the schedule date for this order to 08 Ag 2012.

Tried to change the date in the item schedule line but however when running ATP - the confirmed date would not changed.

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to schedule line tab for that sale order.  There you can see two tabs at the bottom; "Sales" and "Shipping".  Click these tabs and check what date system is showing.  It should be current date as otherwise, system will not allow you to create delivery.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just want to confirm whether you have created the delivery for this SO or not? If yes then you have to delete that delivery and than you will be able to make the changes.

Regards,

Ayush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andre,

This should not  be the case. If stocks are available and is not blocked with any Open Sales Order.

Please check your lead time customisations as well.

I feel you must have given lead time for Picking, loading etc, and in Material Master please select Availability Check - 02.

Please check this and confirm.

One more if you want to create Delivery on a day when the Schedule Line is not confirmed, but you are sure that stock is there and no open sale order, there is a way in doing it.

1. VL01N enter with the Delivery date.

2. Inside change the Actual GI Date(Goods Movement TAB). System will allow you to go ahead with Delivery if there are no other restrictions.

Regards,

Deb

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure there are stocks available?

Remember, it is possible that the availability check is checking on multiple levels; ensure there is stock available at both Plant level & at storage location level.

Or has the stock being confirmed to other orders? Check transaction CO09 (As described in SAP note 89362) to see if there is actually avilable stock...