cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Approved Confirmation mail text?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm currently having an issue with regards to changing the mail text for Approved confirmation.

I have tried the following approaches:

1. Made an implementation of BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF where in I have changed the mail cover smartform from BBP_OUT_EXCEPTION to ZBBP_OUT_EXCEPTION.

2. Made an implementation of BADI BBP_ALERTING where I have set the method BBP_EVENTS_DET_CLASS to call a custom sub class of BBP_MESSAGE_CREATE and from the custom class, I have modified the method DETERMINE_FORM_AND_PARAMS to change standard BBP_OUT_EXCEPTION to ZBBP_OUT_EXCEPTION.

Basing from the approaches I have specified above, this is working for Shopping Cart, Purchase Order and Contract. But for Confirmation it does not work.

My question will be, what can I do so that the Approved confirmation will pick-up my custom smartform instead of using the standard one?

Please Advice.

Regards,

Abe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should work for confirmation also. Have you debugged to see if you are passing the right things in case of confirmation?

Note 1265414 shows how to do in general.

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I did exactly as the note suggested.

The step I did to check if it is actually passing BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF is I made a custom table and inserted a code in the badi implementation just to check everything that passes through the said badi.

But for what ever reason, the confirmation does not pass through the badi. Would you happen to know a reason? Or is this a config related issue? If it is, where will I look into?

I really appreciate your reply.

Many Thanks.