cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Account Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Answer of my question could be simple but I am little confuse. We have SAP plant which we created as a customer under account group Branch w/o intercomp.billing (0110 ) for intra company process now I like to use the same customer for inter company process and that should be account group 0120 (Branch with intercomp.billing ) but you can't maintain customer with 2 different account groups.

Can you plz tell me how to handle this ?

Thanks

Ren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I know, I dont see any relation between Customer account group & Inter/Intra company sales.

Can you explain where you got stuck during the process?

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reazuddin,

If there is no relation why SAP has 2 different account groups for intra company and inter company .I created the customer with 0110 account group and it's working fine with intra company process but now I realized I need to do inter company process with same customer which requires billing document.Do you think account group 0110 will create a issue there ?

Thanks

Ren

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Definately not. Account group wont create any issue. SAP has given two account groups, just to differentiate/identify the customers. In some cases it may not be possible to have seperate account groups process wise.

Test your process & let us know, if you stuck anywhere during testing.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (0)