cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legend for all the NWDS icons?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm quite new to Netweaver Development Studio and also to Eclipse. So I found that it contains a lot of different icons and icons on the icons without any explanations.

Some of them are self-explanatory (as = error or =warning). But some are not. Is there any overview for all icons and their meanings, maybe ordered by technology (Java, BPM, Web Dynpro etc.)?

For example:

What is the difference between folders like and ?

Or what does and mean, compared to = normal project folder?

Please give me a hint where to find the meanings. (if possible even more than shown here)

Thanks for your kind support.

Regards

Jana Neujahr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I found the solution. My mentor gave me a hint. Actually in the NWDS there does exist a legend. (NWDS 7.3 PAT 0002)

It is to find in the expanded triangle-menu of special browser/explorer views. The so shown legend is for all icons referring to this perspective. For example in Web Dynpro Explorer:

For the following Perspectives / explorers there are legends. Please add any other legends you find.

Web Dynpro --> Web Dynpro Explorer and  Development Intrastructure --> Component Browser

I hope this will also help others who need to know the icons. For everyone who needs it now I'll post screenshots after this.

Regards

Jana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos