SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YCE and commitment line items with Report Painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am exploding data with YCE (Year of Cash Effectivity) in FM with Report Painter. Selection is correct and the reporting tool is able to expand the different values in a tree view. The problem is with the line items reports i have assigned to the FM library. When I call report FMRP_RFFMEP1OX, YCE field is not exported-imported in this new report. Is there any way one to get this field out of the dynamic selection and in the ALV of transaction FMRP_RFFMEP1OX so that Report Painter is able to export this field?

Thanks for your help,´

Iván García

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is because for performance reason, FMRP_RFFMEP1OX selection has the box 'Variant fields only' checked as default. If you remove the check, all line item fields can be displayed.

I think it is better to assign RFFMLI_RW_BCS to your library as drill down for actual line items (check how library 4FM is configured).

Regards,

Ming

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is because for performance reason, FMRP_RFFMEP1OX selection has the box 'Variant fields only' checked as default. If you remove the check, all line item fields can be displayed.

I think it is better to assign RFFMLI_RW_BCS to your library as drill down for actual line items (check how library 4FM is configured).

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Hi Ming,

Thanks for your answer. Still not all fields are passed to report RFFMEPGAX (Document Yournal) when i use RFFMLI_RW_BCS as an interface from the Report Writer drilldown to the FM Actuals Line Items Report. For example: CEFFYEAR_9 (Year of Cash Effectivity) and fields included under "Dynamic Selections", can be filtered after execution of this report if i remove the "Variant fields only", but not before with a custom selection in RFFMLI_RW_BCS.

Thanks for your help,

Iván García