Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding object M_MSEG_LGO fro t-code co11n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We required authorization check in Co11n for M_MSEG_LGO.

In the Su24 , add an Object : M_MSEG_LGO ( Goods Movemet : Storage Location) check  Yes

Same will be appeared in su22 also. In the New profile generator. activate the objecft. But while testing check not happened ?

Please reply where shall I correct the step , so I able to activate the check.

Regards,

Santosh

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The entries made in transactions SU24 and SU25 to take effect in the sap system, you need to set profile parameter AUTH/NO_CHECK_IN_SOME_CASES to the value Y (using transaction RZ10).

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

In the profile parameter , By default AUTH/NO_CHECK_IN_SOME_CASES value is Y.

Thanks in Advance.

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

May i know, you added the above authorization object in su24 and provide proposal as Check and check indicator as Yes.

Cheers,

Simbhu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to this can you check it is added in the table USOBT_C with your corresponding transaction code.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

In su24 , I provided the Proposal as check & Check Indicator as Yes.

Also Checked the table USOBT_C , Tcode Co11n is added.

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi santhosh,

I checked the same requirement in my system, It fails to check the authorization object. As i debug the program we found that we need to add the check by customizing the program.I mean we need to insert the check in the abap program

Why it doesn't automatically checks ?

since if you check the authorization object belong to the above t-code, the object M_MSEG_LGO doesn't belong to the existing check in the su24.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any queries.

0 Kudos

HI Santosh,

Activating authorization check to T-Code in SU24 will not check when you run the T-code automaticaly,

Authorization Object will hit only when the action performed to that perticular authorization Object,

The T-Code might not require action (M_MSEG_LGO) which need.

Regards,

Lokeshwar.

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just adding records to SU24 does not magically activates authorization check in code. Search this forum for more info about how you can add/activate additional check in ABAP program. The check has to be implemented in code. So first you have to figure out if this transaction has authorization check  for this object.

M_MSEG_LGO is also special because you have to activate it for each plant. Look for item Authorization management In Inventory Management and Physical Inventory in SPRO. It's quite possible

Martin