cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.3 AAE SEEBURGER ADAPTERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! ALL

Can you please let us know if anyone has been configuring B2B scenarios in PI 7.3 AAE.

We have previously used SEEBURGER on 3.0 and 7.1. However, not familiar with how SEEBUGER scenarios and adapters will be configured in 7.3 and the use of AAE with regard to configuring a EDI-XML scenario as they will not be any sender/receiver agreements and what are other difference we would need to be aware of in configuring a SEEBURGER scenario on PI 7.3 using AAE.

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,

Ritu 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>configuring B2B scenarios in PI 7.3 AAE.

to clarify - 7.3 AAE does not exist - but we have AEX

anyway 7.3 can be dual or single stack so in dual stack 7.3 you have sender/receiver agreements

so the config is the same

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick response! Michael

We have installed JAVA ONLY stack (so no sender/receiver agreements i assume) . Hence, we were curious if there is any additional steps or anything we need to do differently when configuring in a JAVA only 7.3 environment.

Also, thank you for clarifying about advance adapter engine extended (AEX). From, your response I gather that all the steps for setting up seeburger adapter will be the same as listed below:

1. Continue to deploy BIC mappings/projects saved as a SCA file on the PI server using JSPM tool.

2. Call the SEEBUGER adapter modules in the communication channel.

3. Since its JAVA only (No sender / receiver agreements while configuring AEX ).

Please, do help us in identifying any step we missed with regard to PI 7.3 SEEBUGER set up.

For example: any changes on the SEEBUGER side - assuming its still generates an .SCA file and there is no change there (like we had previously from . SDA to .SCA )

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again,

Ritu

0 Kudos

Hi Ritu

We are also going for single stack PI 7.31 with Seeburger 2.1.5.. Please let me know if you have faced any issues in configuring Seeburger EDI interfaces, any alternatives for found issues

Appreciate if you provide some thoughts in these

Nanda

Answers (0)