cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record maintenance range wise

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My Client wants to maintain the condition record against material based on the scale, when I am trying to maintain it its not taking 1-10 or any other formats.I want to pick the price if the materials is falling in that range. I think this can only be solved using routines.but I want the logic to be given to ABAPer to write in the routine.

1-10kkk
11-20ooo
21-30ppp
31-40qqq
40 and aboverrr

Kindly reply with your valuable answers.

Regards,

SAQ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sorry the late response

The above requirement is solved by Z-Development and custom routine in the pricing procedure. It works fine.

Thanks and Regards,

Saher.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 - 10     kkk

11-20     000

You should not maintain the scale as you indicated.  It should have been

Quantity     Price

10            KKK

20            RRR

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I tried it like that, it does not suffice my requirement.See in the condition record when I am maintaining the price like

Quantity     Price

10            KKK

20            RRR

and while creating the sales order with 11 materials its calculating the charge for 11 as (11*KKK). Even if I am creating the sales order with 8 materials then price is calculated as (8*KKK).Actually it falls in the range 11-20 and 1-10 respectively and the price set for that range has to be taken. Its not happening like that. My requirement is if the material falls in the range fixed amount has to be taken for calculating price of the material.

If you could reply with the other possible solution it will really workout.

Thanks and Regards,

SAQ

Message was edited by: SAQ MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAQ,

How many ranges you want to make for this type of case?

If it is not too many then you can use below option.

• Create a Material Code for every Range of Material. (Starting with the specific Initials)
  • Maintain Price for the same Material Code.
  • Assign this Material code in Material Master Reference Material Field of all the Material codes which falls in that Range.
  • Based on these setting Material codes will pick up the Price of Reference Material.

Do more study of Ref. Material Field in Material Master, it will fulfill your requirements.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.