Did you mean: 

Storage Location Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

I am working on storage location control scenario ,

Plant - CVD1

Standard storage location - 0002

Storage location not to be copied in TR - 0001.

I have created PO as 4500017435 with plant CVD1 & storage location as 0001 ,on posting GR stock is in interim storage type 902 & bin as 4500017435, quant contain the storage location as 0001.

TR cerated as '80' which does not contain any storage location. Upto this everything seems to be OK.

When tried to convert TR in TO receiving an error as (In TO i can see plant & storage location as CVD1 / 0002)

"storage type 902 does not allow negative stock figures"

can you please advise where i have mad eteh mistake or what is missing.

Also i checked details for storage type 902 which is allowed for negative stocks.

Regards,

Charu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Charu,

Have you solved your problem? I have the same issue.

Best Regards,

Sam

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for fast and quick response it would be better,  if you can create a separate thread along with detail of the error and related configuration as well as step which you are following, previous thread was created in 2012 and I doubt that you will get any response from OP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Charu,

As per me system should not give you this error while creating TO, even you mentioned that you have allowed negative stock for "902" storage type. Do one thing check whether you have maintained entry in

"storage location control--Stor. Location Control in Warehouse Mgmt with movement type=311

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

Yes, I have maintained that entry as

Warehouse plant sto.location  mvt type

CVD     CVD1 0001     311

do i need to maintain the entry for standard storage location 0002?

Reagrds,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Charu,

Which storage type you maintained here, is it 902 ?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

Not 902, I have maintained the destination storage type 001 as per the storage type search.

Regards,

Charu