cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RD00 output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i make it possible to generate RD00 output after accounting document generated...and not on billing document generation..

Thanks in Advance

Vishwas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to TCode NACE, select the application V3, Click on "Procedures".  Block the procedure, double click on control and assign requirement '62' to output type.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the response...so i understand requirement '62' will generate RD00 only after accounting document cleared...

Thanks

Vishwas

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not after cleared but after billing document was posted to accounting. It just checks the FI posting status.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks folks...I got the answer...I should create new requirement in VOFM to get RD00 to be triggered only after accounting document generated...Any idea how to go about writing FS for this requirement so that Abaper should understand the requirement...

Thanks

Vishwas

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you might have misunderstood the replies. Creation of accounting documents and clearing are two separate processes. If you requirement is to create output when accounting document is created then standard one 62 will serve this purpose. But if requirement is to create output when accounting document is cleared, then you'd need a custom requirement. Although this would be a rather odd requirement.

You might want to check with your FI consultant if invoices are cleared automatically. Then 62 would technically work for clearing too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement 62 will satisfy your requirement.

If you want the output RD00 has to be triggered after clearing the accounting docuemnt,please create a new requirement in VOFM.

Regards,

Krishna.