cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales office quota

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i specify quota of materials for each sales office they cant sell more than this amount

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you maen you want to put material wise restrictions at Sales Office level eg ..

M1 - 1000/Month

M2 - 2000/Month

And if sales qty. hits this target/quota , it should not allow further delivery against thiese materilas?

Thanks

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

yes this is what i meant can i do it through system or i will have to do it through ABAP.

Thanks,

Mohammed

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such restriction in std. You may need to go for development.

But why the business wants to restrict its sales? instead it will always look for increasing sales turnover. what is the actual business reason for this requirement?

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reazuddin,

because they don't want sales offices to take from the amount of each other so they want to restrict amount for each sales office.

Thanks,

Mohammed

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry,

I am not clear with your post above. Why/how the other sales office takes "Amount" from other? which amount you are referring to here?

IF the business is having two branches in same city, it always allows to sell maximum to get utmost profit from the market.

Am i missing something?

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammed,

This bizarre business practice can probably be supported using SAP Product Allocation.  In this case, you set up quotas according to your business requirements (in your case, sales office).  Orders can be entered, but during the availability check they cannot be confirmed.  I have never set up PA using 'Sales office' as a characteristic; you will probably have to investigate whether you will need to add  'Sales Office' to the field catalogue (this is not a major task).

The setup for PA is not trivial, so if you have never done this before, I suggest that you consult with your local SD functional expert.  Here is SAP help on the subject

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/EN/93/744d05546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Configuration for 'standard' product allocation can be found in Best Practices basic Sales and Distribution Configuration Guide

http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/BBLibrary/HTML/105_ERP606_EN_IN.htm

Best Regards & good luck

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DB49,

i think this is the nearest solution to my case i will try it.

Thanks,

Mohammed