cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error alert emails: Changing email-IDs in respective environmenet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any way to change emails-IDs of personnels in different environmnets like Dev, QA and Prod for alert category?

In dev the error emails should be sent to unit tester; and QA to people who are involved in integration testing and in Prod the error email should be sent to actual business folks.

and one another question; can emails-IDs be assigned to Rules instead of category?

Thanks in advance.

Prema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also want to know; what does "Personalization“ on RWB Alert Inbox  do?

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use "Recipients via User Roles" option and have the role assigned to correct folks in each environment. Note that the role assignment may involve additional security related work.

Personalization allows subscription based reception of alerts. I have not tried this option... You may have to enable subscription authorization for each alert category and also ensure that few service are running before it is fully functional...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nageshwar.
I don't want to assign any roles to users; i think i can create users as communication users or something..

if it is through SU01 then i can make use of Harry's suggestion.

I was wondering if Personalization/Subscription  help me in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nageshwar, I used "Recipients via User Roles".

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

Yes you can change the email address for each environment by going to SU01 Transaction when you log into each environment.

I do not think you can assign email id to Rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your response;

sorry, i did not get what i should do in SU01; the users are different and are many not one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you need to change the email address of each person. So go to SU01 transaction and change the email address. Then you can go to transaction ALRTCATDEF and in fixed recipients just add the user id's.  Hope this helps. Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harry, Let me try this then . thanks!