cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stack overflow issue in 11.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting Stack Overflow when I am executing a Chart in xMII 11.5.I am not pulling very huge data.Just 15 Rows.

Chart is getting displayed but "Stack Overflow" popup message is coming.Also till the message appears,I am unable to select anything in Chart.

It is not happening in all the machines.In my machine Java Version is 1.7.0_04.Is it happening because of Java Version?

Thanks

Manisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

15 rows being returned should not be an issue, but what is your query template's RowCount (like a max limit)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy.

Query Template's RowCount is 100.I am calling a function by using UpdateEvent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

I am calling a function by using UpdateEvent.

var chart1Object = document.Untitled.getQueryObject();

chart1Object.setStartDate(document.Untitled.getQueryObject().getStartDate());

chart1Object.setEndDate(document.Untitled.getQueryObject().getEndDate());

document.Untitled.getQueryObject().setParam(1,noOfDays);

SD=document.Untitled.getQueryObject().getStartDate();

ED=document.Untitled.getQueryObject().getEndDate();

document.Untitled.updateChart(true);

But my transaction is not even taking 1 sec to execute and rowcount is 100.

Please suggest me what is the issue here.

Thanks

Manisha

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless you've altered your logic to protect the applet names, you are setting the startdate and enddate of the Untitled query object to itself?

The .updateChart(true) method will fire the UpdateEvent in a possible infinite loop, so search the 11.5 help docs for 'setUpdateEventEnabled' - you should disable the event before telling the chart to update, after which you can reenable the event.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy.It is working fine now.

Answers (0)