cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the JMS Queues on the PI Box

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the following issue with the JMS Queues on the PI Box. We recreate the queue, bounce the PI box and the error goes away, but shows up again after few days. The message was resent multiple times to the queue though the message was delivered. The Basis has no clue whats happening. Following is the error message. I appreciate any help.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.connector.ConnectorException: Error in committing JMS session for connector: {JndiConnectorImpl {Destination= [ com.sap.jms.client.destination.JMSQueue@87, destinationId = 135, name = XXXXXXXXXXXXX,vpName = default, type = Queue ] , Producer=ID = 1 dest =  [ com.sap.jms.client.destination.JMSQueue@87, destinationId = 135, name = com.ibaset.receive.request.partsync.test3, vpName = default, type = Queue ] , UnboundProducer=ID = 0 dest = null, Consumer=null, ConnectionProfile= {GenericConnectionProfileImpl {Description=ConnectionProfile of channel: SyncItemMaster_JMS_CC_ITC3Bon node: 269886750 having object id: 0e6dd7b8e2863e4e9bd9f8359c6c1a6d, JmsMessageSelector=null, ConnectionFactoryConstructor=null, ConnectionFactoryFactoryInvocation=null, ConnectionFactoryInvocations=[], DestinationConstructor= {ConstructorInvocation {className=null, invokeParams=[] }, DestinationInvocations=[], MessageInvocations=[], DestinationName=null, User=null, Password=, isJmsSessionTransacted=true, InitialContextEnvironment={java.naming.provider.url=localhost:52610, java.naming.factory.initial=com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl}, LookupConnectionFactory=jmsfactory/default/QueueConnectionFactory, LookupDestination=jmsqueues/default/com.XXXXXXXXXXXXX, SerializedConnectionFactoryPath=null, SerializedDestinationPath=null, Flags=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000001 } }: JMSProviderException: Exception occured during sessionCommit, connectionId = 269886835, sessionId = 96

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried with OSS note ? maybe it's a driver specific issue or SAP jdbc adapter for this driver and they will be able to help,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal. I was looking around and I couldnt find any specific OSS Notes to use. Also I dont think we are using a third party driver. Its out of the box adaper from SAP.

Thanks.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

quick solution then:

1. use this tool to generate the error:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/01/12/michals-pi-tips-xpi-inspector--he...

2. post a new OSS message to SAP with the trace from 1. and wait

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk