cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSCRIPT dynamic table for MAIN window

0 Kudos

Hello, below is a link which I am trying to implement. 

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/SAPScripts/InternalTable/Display.htm

A dynamic box based on line items.  This is for a maintenance order (transaction IW31).  I'm doing this using a SAPSCRIPT form because the configuration settings don't allow for SMARTFORMS.  Anyway, I have the form working for the first page.  Once the second page happens the top line shifts down.  Any page over 2 has the same issue.  I've attached a screenshot of this.  Anybody have this type of issue before?  Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the size of line items box is fitting at the top or not in the second page.

0 Kudos

The size is fine.  So I dont know what's happening.  I can see this.  The main window has enough room for 21 items.  Only 20 print.  The 21st item prints on the second page and the frame goes down al line.  So, lines 21 - 40 print on the second page and the frame skips the first line yet prints on the bottom line under 40.  So, there is a blank box at the bottom of the main window. I can't figure this out.  There is more then enough room. 

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is not enough room in the MAIN window to print the last line on the page. The last line of data is therefore printing at the top of the next page. However this rule does not apply for boxes and borders as they do not cause a page break, that is why the box is still printed at the bottom of the previous page even thought the text has moved to the next page.

You need to increase the height of the MAIN window, maybe just a small amount until the last line is able to print without page breaking. Try it.