cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create MBO for three system landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

normally when creating the MBO I choose the SAP system from which for example my function is to selected. For this scenario I use the function from the development system. After creating the MBO and implementing this in a workflow I can test my HWC. But how can I change the connection from the mbo which is from the development system to the productive SAP system after testing the mobile workflow?

The problem is that it can happen that the function only exist in the SAP development system as the transport was not already done.

How can I avoid this problem? Or shall I really always have to use the productive SAP system for backend functions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Select your MBO and go to properties->Attributes click on Change Connection Profile and select production SAP system then re-deploy your project.

Hope it helps

Regards

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

thanks for your reply. Your suggestion can be done if I use the MBO for the Hybrid Web Container. But what about when I generate code from MBO for native development? Then I have to change the properties of the MBO and have to generate again the code for native delevopment. Is this right? And after that I have to replace the old MBO in my native development with ne new generated MBO wher I have changes the properties.

Did I understand this correctly?

Thanks a much for your support.

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right that work with HWC but i think it should work for native as well. As far as i know Object APIs not included the connection templates (SAP, Database, Webservices etc..). so device connects to the server and it gets connection templates from corresponding project.

Regards

Tahir