Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with VLPODL

tobiasz_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

I'm facing with problem.

Delivery was picked for 10 units. In tcode VLPODL I confirmed 6 units and then I made an invoice. Then we realized that this was mistake and customer received 10 units. We need to make invoice for 4 units which missing but we can't start process again.

If post is not clearly written I will explain it with more details.

Best regards,

Tobiasz.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

tobiasz_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Invoice is at the customer's and we can not cancel it. When we create new delivery then we increase stock issue so this option is not good for us. Is there other option?

Thanks for responses!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When we create new delivery then we increase stock issue

Why ??  You have PGId only 6 and the balance stock of 4 nos. should be available.  You have to just create a new delivery for this remaining quantity.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you have only one option, as lakshmipathi already suggest you . please understand  your process fist you created delivery with quantity 10 than with the help of VLPODL you changed to 10-4= 6 so now the delivery document quantity is 6 and the cost a/c are also updated with quantity 6 , than you bill the customer for 6 qty .

Now you found 10 qty are delivered and has to bill to the cust for remaining 4 quantity. but you cant create invoice for 4 qty with reference to existing delivery (6 qty) as delivery is fully invoices so now you have to create one more delivery with the 4 qty and create invoice with reference to that delivery.

Now the order quantity is 10 , delivery quantity is 10 (6+4) and billing quantity is 10 (6+4)

If you have any further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala

tobiasz_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replies!

First of all, I can't create delivery to existing sale order because pops up message: "delivery-relevant items have already been delivered". Another reason:  when I created first delivery document delivery quantity is 10, picked quantity is 10 and only POD quantity is 6 (POD don't change picked quantity and delivery quantity) if now I create new delivery document with 4 units, pick quantity will be 4, delivery quantity will be 4 so pick/stock quantity (from two delivery document) will be 14 units. My idea is: change table field TVPOD-PODMG (POD quantity) and corresponding item's status and than I will be able to create invoice (its working on testing system).

Regards,

Tobiasz

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobiasz,

You can cancel invoice and then cancel the POD in t.code VLPODL - dbl click on delivery and you will see cancel button with an X. Afterwards confirm total qty in VLPODL and create new invoice for full qty.

Regards,

Marcin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only two options are there:-

1)  Cancel the existing billing document, reverse PGI via VL09, increase the quantity to 10 and redo the billing

2)  Create a new delivery for remaining quantity and do billing

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the invoice isnt sent to the customer, you can reverse it, undo VLPOD and redo it for 10 qty. Check if it can be done.