cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BO Mobile for IPAD LOVs problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following problem in the app SAP BI for iPAD: We have a web intelligence report with a prompt that has LOVs with over 50.000 records.

When i open this report in SAP BI mobile and try to refresh the report i get the message "fetching prompts values" and after a minutes the application crash.

Any idea?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

We had a very similar problem and worked around it by modifying the filter object in the universe. Double click to the filter of the prompt in your universe and change it to the following format:

<FILTER KEY="[!V000001]"><CONDITION OPERATORCONDITION="Equal"><CONSTANT TECH_NAME="@Prompt('Month/Year:','A',,mono,Free,Persistent)"/></CONDITION></FILTER>

Removing the LOV, user will enter the prompt by hand instead of selecting from a list. Maybe unconventional but we could refresh out report at least.

Hope it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emre,

Thanks for your answer, but your solutions doesn´t help me because i cant make the user enter the prompt by hand. The prompt has 12 digits, so it have to be selected from a list inevitably.

Thanks again.