SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU EA00 Billing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In EA00 when i create the bill, i am getting an error :"

Unexpected termination in variant QUANTI23 in schema RESDENTIAL

Message no. AJ097

Diagnosis

An error has occurred during execution of a variant. Further processing is not possible; billing of the contract is therefore terminated.

Procedure

For more information, refer to the details in the application log.

Quantity in operand KWH_NORMAL is zero

Message no. AJ898

Diagnosis

Processing for variant QUANTI23 was canceled because the quantity in operand KWH_NORMAL is equal to zero whereas the amount in operand TOTAL_CHRG is not equal to zero. To avoid an error at runtime, billing is canceled.

Procedure

You must ensure that either the quantity is not equal to zero, or that the execution of the variant in the schema can be suppressed using interface nesting. You can also set the amount operand to zero.

I have checked operand, schema and variant. everything is as same as development and quality server.

Kindly suggest me at the earliest?

Regards.

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A quick thing- check the rate determination for said billing.

As the error says the operand KWH_NORMAL is zero, where as the amount in operand is not zero, so here is the calculation bug.

Regards

Sachin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A quick thing- check the rate determination for said billing.

As the error says the operand KWH_NORMAL is zero, where as the amount in operand is not zero, so here is the calculation bug.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

We are also facing the same issue. Can you please let us know how to confirm the rate determination details. Thanks in advance.

AWF

0 Kudos

HI All,

Use transaction EA87 and then click on icon List of Rate Determintation or F8. In this screen enter the rate categories to check the rate determination.

Rehards,

Rahul  

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this variant you have

2 in put operand as

QUANT  (KWH_NORMAL)

AMOUNT (TOTAL_CHRG)

and 1 output variant

QPRICE

so in between calculation program is dividing  "AMOUNT"  with "QUANT"  to derive "QPRICE"

and in your case denominator value is ZERO which can't be ZERO mathematically