cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS configuration after Refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After system refresh everytime, we use to do the STMS configuraiton again on the target system.

Even after the post installation steps through SE06, we need to configure STMS again and update the configuration from the domain controller.

Is there any procedue through which we can take the export of STMS configuration before refresh and just import after Refresh.

I mean like we have tables for RFC connections, Partner profiles etc, like that do we have any tables which can be exported before and import them later

to get the configuration again.

Any advises here to make the refresh better for this .

Best Regards,

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I have done one yesterday and as like Juan mentioned.

There are no tables in which we can do about it, in my case PRD is the domain controller and i have done refresh to QA with the copy of PRD, after the restore, Just done SE06.

Step 1 : Deleted QA system in domain controller which is PRD (To avoid inconsistency when sending request again)

Step 2 : In QA system, after restore - logged in 000 with DDIC, mentioned include in transport domain

Step 3 : In PRD, I gave approval --> Activated and distriubuted.

Indeed, all buffers came just like to the old state. (If you need to change the buffer - we can always do that in the buffer by renaming with new dat file)

Regards

Vijay

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my experience, after a refresh you just need to delete and rejoin the system to the transport route but the route and history can be kept without any issues.

Is there something in particular that you will like to achieve?

Regards, Juan

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SE06 , after the refresh , do not delete the STMS configuration or transport routes if the domain controller for the source and target is same.

Once done , go to STMS in the target system , Overview --> Transport routes .

Then configuration --> Adjust with Controller.

Also make sure the TMSADM user password in client 000 in the target  is known and if required might need to be updated in the TMSADM RFCs in all the systems of the domain which is connecting to the target system after refresh.

Regards

Ratnajit