cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical system is not appearing in CFM1 despite maintained in V_TBDLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have maintained a logical system GAQCLNT640 of APO quality system in R/3 quality through SM30 > V_TBDLS. At the time of saving, system asked for a workbench request, so we created a new request in quality itself.

The issue is that the logical system GAQCLNT640 is not appearing in the F4 drop-down of field Logical System in transaction CFM1, hence we cannot create an integration model.

What steps we have to follow in order to get the desired logical system in the drop-down mentioned?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sagar Irabatti.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Complete the CIF setting process in complete with the help of Basis administrator in both the system i.e. ECC and APO. Creation of logical system name is system specific so basis team directly create those in system. Check and maintain the settting step by step. It will resolve the issue.

1. Basic Settings for Creating the System Landscape

2. Basic Settings for Data Transfer

Regards

PK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I am facing same issue in CFM1 tcode.

Please reply with step by step process to be checked in by Basis team to get in appear in F4 selection.

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks & Regards

SmithaN

0 Kudos

hi,

try maintaining the SCM release details for the logical system using NDV2

regards.

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please tell how to maintain SCM release details in NDV2 as in our case the R/3 quality system's client is closed hence no change is possible.

Shall I ask my BASIS team to open the client temporarily or shall I create a request number in Quality system itself?

Regards,

Sagar Irabatti.

Hi Sagar,

This is  a customization (transported through requests), but since the logical system name is changing across the landscape (GAQCLNT640) , you will have to open the client temporarily to maintain this.

You will have to assign the queue type to logical system with CFC1, sorry i missed in the initial post.

Regards,

Sreeram