cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who can give me a solution about the following requirment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The requirment is very hard for me, Perhaps you can give me a detail solution about it. I will list my confusion....thank you very much.

(1)

On the SRM puchase order the payment terms (BBP_PDHGP-PMNTTRMS) shall be defaulted to the supplier’s payment term.

-

Where I can find BBP_PDHGP-PMNTTRMS?

-

(2)

Create an implementation of the BADI definition BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and name it ZQF_PO_FLDS_DEFAULT. This implementation will have a filter type BUS2201 for purchase order processing.

-

done

-

(3)

The vendor (business partner) for a purchase order can be found in importing table parameter it_partner. Read the table where the field partner_fct = 00000019 (i.e. vendor). The field PARTNER_NO contains the data for the next step.

-

the table? which table? I don't know. I can't find this table.

I check BBP_PO_CHANGE, It_partner is a Parameter only, How to find the table on requirment mentioned?

-

(4)

Use standard SAP function module BBP_PARTNER_GET_PURCH_DATA_NEW to return the purchasing information for the vendor. Pass in the following parameter to this function:

PARTNER_GUID = IT_PARTNER-PARTNER_NO (from previous step)

The terms for this vendor can be found in field PAYMENT_TERMS of return parameter ET_PURCH_ORG_SET.

Change field PMNTTRMS in exporting stucture ES_HEADER to the value returned from previous step (ET_PURCH_ORG_SET- PAYMENT_TERMS)

-

(5)If no payment terms can be round for a vendor, issue an error message as detailed in the component requirement section above. (see existing shopping cart code for technical details on issuing error messages)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks.

Incase you need any futher information. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear, thank for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here are the suggestions.

<b>Every information is available in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI in SE18. Create an implementation of the same in SE19 transaction.</b>

Move the changed data in the Shopping cart, back to your internal tables, like et_item, et_partner , et_orgdata... etc.. inside the BADI Implemenataion.

et_item[] = it_item[].

et_partner[] = it_partner[].

et_orgdata[] = it_orgdata[].

<b>1) Inside BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, the payment terms will also be present in et_item [] table. Populate the required payment terms from reading the same based on the vendor number into every line item.</b>

<b>3) et_partner [ ] table in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI holds the partner details, like paetner number, partner function, partner type, once the Shopping cart is filled with atleast one line item in the et_item[] table.</b>

4) et_orgdata[] can be changed accordingly.

<b>5) for issuing Error message, create an implementation of BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI and use the message as per your requirements.</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here goes my attempt at an answer:

(1)

See transaction BP (Business Partners), in one of the last tabs you find the standard/default payment terms.

(3)

It seems you need table BUT000. You can find your table by reverse engineering transaction BP

(5)

If BADI BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI suffices, you could add a message like this (in method BBP_DOC_CHECK. 😞

IF ...

DATA: ls_message TYPE bbp_smessages_badi.

ls_message-msgty = 'E'.

ls_message-msgid = ZMYMSGCLS.

ls_message-msgno = '007'.

ls_message-msgv1 = 'arbitrary parameter'.

APPEND ls_message TO et_messages.

ENDIF.

HTH

Klaus