cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert configuration Fixed Recipients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have create alert category and all and i am getting mails also in particular Recipients inbox.

The requirements is the particular Recipients is not  available in PI production. after move to production i need to change the Recipients.

when we move our channel in quality and production it save as blank target field. we need to fill it.

but while moving alert configuration to quality and production it  doesn't behave like channel.

how to do this ?

I already search this but not found the appropriate solution.

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in ALRTCATDEF transaction you can easily change the recipients.

The recipients dont ideally get transported so you can modify them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply,

I can modify only in DEV system.

I need different Recipients in production server. I cannot modify in production server.

what i suppose to do ?

thanks and regards

Anup Banerjee

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create a new transport as specified in the thread along with the fixed recipients - http://scn.sap.com/thread/1862389

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can also think of using "Alert Recipients via a user roles" instead of fixed recipients...so in that case all the users having the roles which u have mentioned in the above category will receive the mails..

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can able to send transport alert  with fixed recipients.

The problem is :

There is user in Dev system . this user is not exists in production system. i want to send mail to different user in production.

how to achieve this...?

thanks and regards

Anup Banerjee

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why dont you go for subscription option then instead of fixed recipients?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and another thing, you can always edit the fixed recipients in production if you have the required access. talk to your basis as a last option for manually editing it.