cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer - Combine location in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem starts because the necessity of combining the stocks of two locations from ECC to APO. We have in ECC for each distribution center a virtual location together, which i trying to eliminate during the transfer to APO, and get the whole product list in just 1 of the locations.

Im trying to use an user exit (CIFSTK01) to transfer stock to a destination in APO different from ECC.

This means, first i have the stock of product 1 location A which goes through CIF without problems. then I have a stock of product 2 in location B in ECC, but i want to transfer this stock to the combination product 2 location A, because in APO we wont have never location B.

The problem with this user-exit is that cif validation starts before becoming errors of missing-combinations in SCM, so i get that in APO combination 2A does not exist. That makes me impossible to write some code to do the changes on the stock table of the user exit.

Is there any way to avoid CIF validations or any other way to do this kind of stock-transfer?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know if the question still exists or not? If so, please reply it. Thanks a lot.

BR