cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Risk Analysis - Risk Violation Dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Actually I would like to know the Mechanism/beheviour of the Batch Risk Analysis Job.

But here my issue is:

Batch risk analysis was ran in FULL Sync for some sample set of roles and profiles. In IMG -> Access Control -> Batch Risk Analysis -> Execute Batch Risk Analysis where I populated some sample set of roles (Z*) and Profiles (Z*). Job was successfully completed. Numbers were populated to risk violation dashboard in NWBC -> Reports and Analytics.

Now the Problem is, sytem was doing the analysis for all the roles and it was showing the number for all the roles not for set of roles on the Dashboards.

If I am not wrong, system sould be populated the no. of roles analysed = No of ZRoles.

System was calculated in the same way for profiles also.

It it possible to restrict the roles and profiles to certain number in batch risk analysis or by default it run for entaire data?

System was populating the numbers as expected for users.

We are @ AC 10 SP08.

Appreciate your input.

Thanks & Regards,

NAG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

Can you please confirm that what is value for cinfiguration parameter for "Offline Analaysis" ? Is it set to "YES" or "NO".

Also, kindly implement the notes below which contain fixes for some bugs in dashboards:

1702774 : Meduim risk level count is incorrect in Dashboard

Best Regards,

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yukti & Smriti,

Thank you for your inputs.

We have set the "Enable offline risk analysis" parameter to NO.

Here my concern is:

Can we run the batch risk analysis for certain group or set of Roles/Profiles?

We have a option on batch risk analysis screen, but the same number not reflecting on the risk violation dashboard. It is showing all the roles in the system including SAP delivered roles also.

Thanks & Regards,

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

Kindly set the offline parameter to Yes only then you will see the results of batch risk analysis being reflected in thef dashboards.

Also you can definitely run batch risk analysis for a set of roles or users.

Best regards,

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Please refer to the SAP note 1580877 which explain the details about all the Batch Risk Analysis Job in RAR 10.0.

Regards,

Yukti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correction:

If I am not wrong, system sould be populated the no. of roles inputted on Batch risk analysis Screen = No of ZRoles.