cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling UC4 from SAP PI -Java API

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement where I need to call UC4 to pass some parameters after an event is executed in SAP PI.

Could you please let me know where can I find the respective jar file i.e.uc4.jar and API documentation.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you referring this automation software tool ? If so, contact them to get the API.

http://www.uc4.com/

Only if the API/jar is open source we can get it from online websites such as www.findjars.com

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

I couldn't able to find UC4.jar in www.findjars.com

Regards,

Kiran

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot find in findjars site because it is not open source tool.

>So basically I need to inform UC4 that files are ready to be processed by passing parameters like file name etc.

My two cents are to tell the UC4 team to host webservice with simple structure having filename in the WSDL.  When file is available you make a call to webservice by passing filename details. You can trigger on the sender side using file or abap proxy or some mechanism. on the receiver side you can use soap receiver to consume uc4's web service.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>I have a requirement where I need to call UC4 to pass some parameters after an event is executed in SAP PI.

depends on the type of transaction you need to do - UC4 can use WSs to connect with SAP over JXBP and probably has dozens of other interfaces - so first you need to know what you're planning to integrate,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

My actual req is:

An interface places a file on some folder with filename having compcode, date etc.

After this interface places the file on a particular location I need to inform UC4 that the files are ready in that location and can be processed, then UC4 picks those files and follows its process.So basically I need to inform UC4 that files are ready to be processed by passing parameters like file name etc.

Hope u understood my req..

Thanks,

Kiran