Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

HR Triggers configuration in GRC AC10

Hello gurus,

I have seen a configuration node in GRC AC10 stating HR triggers and if i am not wrong it triggers access request for authorization change request in CUP functionality.

Please if there are any documents explaining the basic concepts &  configuration of HR triggers please let me know.

Thanks you.

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Victor,

PFB clearification over the basics of HR Trigger and why we use it:-

**HR trigger is basically used to pull HR master data changes which we can find in transactions PA30 and PA40 in R/3 system. Whenerver we do any change in PA30 or PA40, it triggers a request through CUP and we can find the process log created in CUP under configuration tab.

How this process log is created in CUP and how the request gets created in CUP?

1) We need to create Actions and Rules first in CUP under configuration tab for HR Trigger which will define a condition. Like if I give 'position' in my 'action' and create a 'rule' for it then whenever there is any change in PA30 for user 'position' the condition will get satisfied in CUP 'action' and it will trigger a request.

2) For looking into the logs of the request or whether it is successfull or not, we can check it through

'Process Log' tab under HR Trigger in Configuration.

3) The connection between R/3 and CUP is established through connector, therefore, when we do any changes in PA30 in R/3 it checks for the rules and action created in CUP through connector and the request gets created for user provisioning or user changes in CUP. 

4) The changes done in PA30(Master Data) will also get reflected in tables “/VIRSA/INT_TRIG” and “/VIRSA/DATA”  in Tcode:- SE16.

This is the whole summary for HR trigger. Let us know if you need more details..

Regards,

Akhil Chopra

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question