Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SAP BI Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having 3 years of SAP Experience,

I am interested in doing SAP BI Certification, So i would like to know which of the below Documents are useful for Certification.

BW305, BW306, BW330, BW350, BW360, BW365, BW370, BW380

OR

TBW10, TBW20, TBW30, TBW41, TBW42, TBW45

Please guide me in this.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravish,

I have done some research on SAP BI 7.0 Certification Meterial for TBW series, TBW Series are very helpful. You will clear surely by reading thoroughly and practicing the exercises at the end of each chapter and you will have to understand the Real time concept examples with in the TBW.

Hope this should be helpful!

Regards,

Veeru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravish,

I can make out you are going for the associate level BI certification. All the books you mentioned are used for preparing for the certification. The only difference is that TBW's are universally treated as primary study material while BW's books are used for reference or such.

But rest be assured you can use any of the books as long as your concepts are cleared. Don't forget to do the practice questions regardless of what study material you use.

Do check out this link for the complete list and topic wise classification of books and the corresponding weight-age of topics in the certification exam.

https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/c_tbw45_70-sap-certified-application-associate-business...

Hope this was helpful!

Regards,

Sahil

former_member186082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravish,

TBW series are helpful. You will clear surely by reading thoroughly and practicing the exercises at the end of each chapter

Regards

Chandu