Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination using LOBM_COUNTRY_NOK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Good Day.

I have a requirement where in i need to make use of LOBM_COUNTRY_NOK while batch determination in delivery. I did some search in sdn related to this but i got just one relevant result. I managed to implement this with the inputs given by Craig in the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/868981.

But the problem i face is, this works good for single value only. In case the batch has multiple countries maintained in LOBM_COUNTRY_NOK, it does not work . For ex. Say the selection criteria is that we should not pick a batch belonging to Denmark. For a batch which has both Denmark and say China maintained in the batch characteristic, this does not work. The batch is getting selected instead. I did some analysis and got confused with the way SAP code works. The logic provided by SAP selects the batch if any one among the value maintained in the batch is not denmark. I checked for OSS notes but didn't find any useful note. Am i missing some config? Please reply as soon as possible. If you need more information please let me know.

Regards,

Ramanan R.S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Happenned to find this note releated to this issue:

OSS Note 1998275 & 1881569

Craig