cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Related Billing for excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have created a sales order with Customer down payment.  For this in item category i have given Billing plan as down payment, So when i rise a sales order i am able to get billing tab. In Billing tab i have option of creating Down payment request in first line and in second line for Closing Invoice.  Where these both the invoices are order related.  But actually to get an Excise Invoice we require Delivery related Billing as excise paid on Goods movement.

When i checked with all sources i got a suggestion as to create manually with Tcode J1IS. 

But am actually requirement is i should create Down payment invoice with order related and Closing invoice through Delivery related.  

Kindly help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether you are able to achieve even if you try with any of the following user exits.

• J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE              
  • J_1I7_USEREXIT_MANUAL_EXCISE               

With any of the above exit what you have to do is that system in normal cases, will validate Document Type as "D - Delivery" in table J_1IEXCHDR and you have to force this to "B - Billing".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more Question sir:

I have raised a sales order, in Billing Plan tab i have entered the first date and gave down payment amount then i second line i entered the closing invoice.

Now for the first line item in Billing plan tab that is for down payment i raised an invoice taking FAZ as billing type. Prior to this i went to VA02 and removed the billing block for down payment.

In Pricing procedure i have maintained AZWR down payment condition type after EXCISE duty and before CST/VAT.

For this i have created a condition record in VA11 and in amount column i left blank and saved it.

After this when i go to VA02 and go to condition tab my AZWR condition is showing zero.

Here i am confused on how to go head Kindly help me on this.

How to maintain Configuration of Condition type and pricing procedure for Customer down payment.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that against the condition type AZWR, you have assigned routine 48 under the tab CalType and Account Key ERL.  Still if you want to know more about Down Payment Process, please search in google, take the inputs and try on your own.  It has been discussed many times in the forum.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir;

This is my first Implementation Project, so i am not getting the exact concept so i am asking this question.

1.First i have assigned the Billing plan in Condition type

2.In pricing procedure i have assigned AZWR condition type before CST/VAT, where AZWR i have assigned ERL account key.

3.I have created a condition record for AZWR and in amount column i have left blank.

Document flow

I have created sales order with billing plan. Than i went to change mode and remove billing block and created a billing plan for down payment request here i found that AZWR condition type in Condition tab is missing and even in sales order condition Tab AZWR condition type the value is not getting updated and showing Zero.

Again i created a delivery document, then i went i change mode in sales order and removed invoice for billing block for final invoice, even in final invoice in condition tab AZWR condition type is missing.

My question is how to maintain a condition record for this and whether the value will get updated in sales document for AZWR in condition tab automatically. And in Down payment request and final invoice will the condition type AZWR will be shown.

Kindly suggest me on this.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I strongly feel, somewhere your configuration is not in line with standard and hence, please have a look at the following notes which should help you to find a solution:-

1. Note 213526 - Customizing of down payment processing SD/FI
  2. Note 213567 - Analysis of the down payments in SD
  3. Note 528608 - Sales document with pure down payment items (new)

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)