cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMOD -Enhancement-EXIT_SAPLV60B_002 Is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus;

I have a problem with CMOD trx code.

I assigned SDVFX002 to the project YSD.

I maintained code in exit: EXIT_SAPLV60B_002.--User exit for A/R line in transfer to accounting

However code which was wroted EXIT_SAPLV60B_002 is not working at  VF01. I put a debugger in EXIT_SAPLV60B_002.

Normaly in Test system; I can see that debug is working.

However ; in Prod server debug is not working.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you activate the enhancement in the production system?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva;

Yes I already activated it. But in Prod it is not working.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already correctly pointed out, this is not a functional question. Normally if a change was working in QA environment and if it was correctly transported to PRD, it should work. For user exits there is nothing special required to ativate them.

The only thing could go wrong here is transport was not imported correctly or if an object was missed (e.g. included in another transport that was not moved). However, if in CMOD it shows as active and if code matches QA system, this should not be an issue. In this case either it's just breakpoint is not triggered or the code is incorrect and does not work with PRD data.

It's not unusual to see messages in ABAP forum that something "is not working", only later it turns out it actually is working but the author just couldn't trigger a breakpoint or just didn't check correctly.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

However ; in Prod server debug is not working.

In production client, you wont be having authorization to go in debug mode.   Moreover, this seems to be not related to functional issue.  If you need any technical inputs, post the same in ABAP forum.

G. Lakshmipathi