Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartFrom page format DINA4 SHOWING ERROR IN QUALITY

former_member206454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made a smartform with a driver program which has page format DINA4 which is running perfectly fine in DEV , however when it is moved into Quality it is throwing error "Error Related to Smartform or PageFormat or Printer" at the time of running. Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks

Kumar Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply..The problem was with the logo. as logo was not transported to quality.Issue Resolved

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check in SPAD for DINA4 ,may be it is not available in Production system.

Thanks

Naresh

former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the printer in SPAD and verify if page format is configured for the specified printer

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use the same device type to create the spool and print in QAS as in DEV? Also is the page format defined in the device type in QAS when you check via transaction SPAD?

Regards,

Aidan

0 Kudos

In quality whether it is in active . Goto SMARTFORM_TRACE or SFtrace transaction and activate

select the check boxes warining as well as error then activate thetrace and  test your smartform. It will break at error .

former_member206454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not authorized for sftrace in quality.

0 Kudos

if you have debugging authorization

But break point in  call function function name. then press F5 then

put break point in  CALL FUNCTION 'SSFCOMP_PROCESS_DOCUMENT'  then check sy-subrc if it is not equal to 0 then F5  the error value. From this you will get error message.