cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.0 EH5 Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to install ECC 6.0 EH5 on my Sandbox Windows Server 2003(64) . I have installed SQL Server 2008 successfully.

when I start installation of ERP I get following screen. I am unsure what I need to specify here. Could anyone assist? I am carrying out installation for first time so bear with me if its pretty simple one...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SanejKumar,

In this current step you need to specify the path of the installation package.

You need to entire the main directory of the installation file.

let me know if you have queries and appreciate if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silambharasan -  thanks for your reply.

I have added installation path but I got error. Please check attach. In Addition, I don't have folder named as yours, I have attached screen capture of my installation folder structure , can you tell me if I am missing anything?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanej,

It is easy, just find out where the file LABEL.ASC or LABELIDX.ASC and specify the full path in that path and let me know if you have queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silambharasan - I had tried specifying LABEL.ASC, I tried again still getting the error ...Please correct if I am missing something...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanej,

Just enter the path as D:\ECC6.0_EHP5\51041254_13 in that path not the full path of the label.asc

You need to enter the content folder path not that label.asc path.

Hope it helps and appreciate if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silambharasan - I am getting same error for this path as well , In Addition , I tried various folders in D:\ECC6.0_EH5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanej,

Enter the path D:\ECC6.0_EH5\Kernel_720_windows_51039104 and let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Silambharasan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarcinOzdzinski
Participant
0 Kudos

First off all wrong forum , this forum is for DB2 for LUW database.

Second, good advice don't use Windows 2003 for such new SAP release- use 2008 R2 if possible.

Download installation manual from service.sap.com/instguides and go on .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marcin....