cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use MDUG for GRC PC 10.0

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have couple of  requirements for uploading master data to GRC PC 10.0 system through MDUG for one of our reputed client in North America . As this one is a new implementation ,I need some user guide.

I am unable to access SAP note - 1563286 & 1636985.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharda,

Both the notes have status "Release to Customer" which means they should be available to you.

Can you please access them and provide the screenshot of error .

Additionally you can check the SAp note - 1631687.

Regards,

Silky

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari & Silky,

Thanks for replying.

I tried downloading the SAP note-1563286 from SNOTE tcode and ended up with an error message.

PFB error details.

Warm Regards,

Sharda

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharda,

The issue is with your basic settings.

Please ask your basis team to check the the oss1 connection is correctly configured and that the sm59 rfc connection to saposs.Additionally check the local sap router and target SAP router under your tcode OSS1 technical settings.

Regards,

Silky

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a ton. We successfully uploaded the excel sheet data to GRC PC 10.0 system through MDUG.

But i am stuck in 1 requirement. I enhanced the standard NWBC screen with 5 more input fields in the section Cyber Security by creating info types.

PFB navigation details:

Master Data Tab > Activities & Process > Business Process = Expand All > select Cyber security

The requirement is, the user should be able to select multiples values from drop-down values of 2 input fields out of 5.

So, how to enhance the same.

Please help.

Warm Regards,

Sharda Parida

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharda,

You can refer SAP note 1655539. This describes how to define user defined fields with drop down values.

thanks,

rajeshwari

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari ,

I am already getting the user defined fields with drop-down values. But the user should be able select more than one value from the drop-down. how to achieve the same in a single input field ??

Warm Regards,

Sharda Parida

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharda,

Not sure if that is possible or not. You can  choose only one value at a time.

If the field value is just a description and used for reporting purpose, you can define both those values in a single field (like X and Y) and choose this from the drop down.

regards,

Rajeshwari

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharda,

Can you please share the screenshot of the screen where you are trying to select multiple values to have better clarity about the field.

Regards,

Silky

0 Kudos

Hi,

The same functionality is to be done in NWBC for GRC PC enhancements.

Please help

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharda,

You can additionally check that the cardinality of the assigned node (the new created one) should be either

0...n or 1..n.

This needs to be checked through backend system R3 (transaction se80), select your web dynpro component, the screen and then the context tab and the respected node.

Regards,

Silky

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharda,

The SAP note 1563286 has the MDUG User Guide which describes the entire process. What exactly is the problem you are facing to access this note?

For other documents, you can refer to

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-22323

regards,

Rajeshwari