cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10-CUP -Is Email notification Text modification possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on GRC10-SP06.We have configured workflows in Access Request Mgmt.Every Agent at every stage is getting Email notification with subject line as "Approve/Reject Access Request  Work Item" and Body of Email as  Dear Approver,  with web URl..which will take you to GRC system NWBC logon pad.

But my client want to change the standard text which we are getting through Email at present..How to achieve this?

Is it possible to set up different Text in Email for each different Agents(Manager,Role owner,Security, etc.,)or stage specific text, in the same path.

Please suggest me how to go with this scenario..

Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the information. I have configured the custom notifications fine, the issue is that the emails are coming with a blank subject line.

Where do I configure this ? SE61 doesnt have this option at all.

Please help.

Sameel

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameel

To maintain the Subject you can go to IMG

GRC -> Access Control -> Workflow for Access Control -> Maintain Custom Notification Messages

Here you will need to link each message class to Docu. Object and this is where you can Maintain the Subject of the e-mail.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mustafa

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In the case you want to send seperate email messages to the different/multiple approvers it is currently not supported but you can acheive it by enhacing the functionality .You have to implement enhancement spot GRFN_MSMP_NOTIFICATION_ES for that notification.

Standard email text can be edited by the way suggested by Smriti.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have a query regarding modification of email notification in grc v10. I modified the text part from SE61 t-code.

But I'm not able to modify the multi value variable PROVISIONING ( %PROVISIONING%) .

When I have many users created or modified, the message looks cluttered ( not enough line spacing ).

Is there a way I can modify PROVISIONING variable?

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

variable PROVISIONING is a standard variable which is calculated run-time.. if you are not happy with the formatting, please raise a CSS message and let SAP developer fix that for you.. there is no customizing available for it..

other option can be to have your own custom variable created, but again that require development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhusudan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please review the sap notes for configuring the same.

Best Regards,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can go to transaction SE61, provide the name of the document which is being used as "Notification Template" in MSMp and edit the text which you wish to display.

Best Regards,

Smriti