cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is way other then SOAMANAGER to see list of web services used in SAP xi 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

A warm good afternoon everyone !!

I have to check the list of all the web services used in SAP XI 3.0 in my company's NWDI.

I know that wsadmin and SOAMANAGER are the ways but I cannot see anything using wsadmin and I dnt have uthorisation for the later.

The reason why i want to see the list is that i got to know that a person from our organisation made a webservice for some purpose but he did not share it with anyone n now i need to see what that is....is there any way I can see the complete list somewhere?

Thanks in advance !!

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>I have to check the list of all the web services used in SAP XI 3.0 in my company's NWDI.

but WSs create on J2EE or on PI (SOAP sender adapter) ?

you can check the first in host:port/wsnavigator

the second one in ID of PI (with sender SOAP adapter) or in UDDI if you have any (or SR service registry)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal

WS in PI.....thanks i'll check it this way

thanks

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>the second one in ID of PI (with sender SOAP adapter) or in UDDI if you have any (or SR service registry)

Just few cents... SR service Registry is not available in XI 3.0.  It will be available only from 7.1.  My suggestion to look for soap sender communication channels.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Find the below link which helps to check the available webservices,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/792041608c0ad3e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Appreciate if it helps.