How to implement "Back" button in Custom Comp & How to Save data in Custom Comp from the Save button in BP_HEAD ?
- I have created a AET ZObjective(Table view) in BP_HEAD.
- I can navigate from my ZObjective to custom component called ZOBJECT_DETAILS.
- I implemented my navigation in EventHandler like below(not using the outbound to navigate) :
CALL METHOD cl_crm_ui_descriptor_obj_srv=>create_ui_object_based
iv_ui_object_type = 'ZOBJECT_DETAILS'
iv_ui_object_action = 'B'
iv_component = 'ZOBJECT_DETAILS'
rr_result = lv_descriptor_object.
* IF lv_descriptor_object IS BOUND AND lr_navigation->is_dynamic_nav_supported( lv_descriptor_object ) = abap_true.
CREATE OBJECT lr_data_collection TYPE cl_crm_bol_bo_col.
lr_data_collection->add( lr_entity_objective ).
lr_data_collection->add( lv_descriptor_object ).
lr_data_collection->add( lr_entity_builheader ).
lr_navigation = cl_crm_ui_navigation_service=>get_instance( ).
IF lr_navigation->is_dynamic_nav_supported( lv_descriptor_object ) = abap_true.
lr_navigation->navigate_dynamically( iv_data_collection = lr_data_collection ).
- In my custom component having 3 views, which are table view, form view and an OverviewPage.
- I added my table view and form view into my OverviewPage.
- Now I want to implement "back" button in my OverviewPage which will return back to the BP_HEAD. May I know how to do this ?
- Another things is, I will allow to edit data in table view and form view, so after edited, I will click on the "Back" button and do the "SAVE" action using the save button in BP_HEAD. May I know how to achieve this as well ??
Thanks in advance.
- Ice -
I had solved the issue myself. At first I used one way navigation that's why when I clicked on back, I cant use the Save function in BP_HEAD.
I had change the navigation method and its working now.
Thanks for all the expert's helped.
Thanks a lot !!
- Ice -