cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRTD status material in QI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have a recurring inspection activated and creating lot manually through QA07 material from QI to unrestricted posted it was working fine.

there is some issue in Tast list/Material spec dafault setting of inspection type(09) dafault setting was Task list but suddenly changed to Material spec (Dont know it has changed but looks something overwritten in config)

when we generated 09 inspection lot status of lot is CRTD and not able to do RR and UD as per std.When i am trying to assign task list system is not allowing because material spec tick is there.I tried to cancel lot and material doc but system is not allowing.

Can you please tell me how i can make this lot in REL status or put this material to unrestricted.I dont want to create any material spec as business want to test material through task list only(only affected lot). as we will change the dafault setting again to tast list.

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Try following options.

1. Go to MM02. Remove the tick for Insp with material spec and activate it for Insp.with task list. You can carry out this change in mass through QA08 if the materials are more in numbers. Select mass processing tab there.
  2. Then create task list and try to assign this task list in QA02. Ensure correct key date there.
  3. If this resolves your issue, carry out following changes in customization for making this setting default
  4. QCC0 > Quality inspection > inspection lot creation > Define default values for inspection type > Double click on 09 inspection type and tick on inspect by task list option. Save

If this doesn't work for existing lots, you may need to create material specification for clearing created lots.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit/Anand,

Thanks for solution I tried the option change in MM02 inspection with task list but it is not taking task list for those lot which alredy created.

So I have to create Material spec for those materials(Lots) but there is issue for creating materail spec.

When i try to create material spec with MIC which we are using in Task list( MIC is not linked to class chrac) but in material spec throwing error Mic not linked with Class charac so how to create Material Spec without linking with Class .

Regards,

Sandeep

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you picked the correct MIC in QS61? If the MIC has been created without linking to classed characteristic, it gets assigned as it is. Would you please share the error message number and system diagnosis?

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes...Its because "Batch Valuation without material specification" is ticked on  plant level setting in QCC0 under inspection lot completion.You have to remove same & then proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Create a temperary "Material spec" with back date.

2.Assign the same to Inspection lot through QA02.

3.Take UD.

4.Now change master data & tick on task list in the QM view.( & may remove material spec tick)

5.Next lot onwards it will be working fine.