cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Acknowledgement / Response from SAP PI for incoming Data from web service to PI .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

I need some help for the requirement as below :

I have a Scenario where I am getting Data from a Web Service to SAP PI system .  Actual flow is ... Web service --> SAP PI --> SAP ECC (Asynchronous Communication).

But , here I need to Get a response from SAP PI system as soon as Data is received from Web service in to PI .

I.e., I need to send response from my SAP PI system to Web service with out using BPM and the data will be coming in BULK (say some 100 records).

Request you all to kindly suggest me a possible solution .

Thanks,

S Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

create a sync web service on J2EE stack of PI (or in CE) - not via PI but on it - and this will send the response and inside this WS create a file which will be later consumed and sent to ECC in an async way

there is no way to do it in standard so you need to think of an alternative approach I believe,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal Krawczyk wrote:

Hi,

create a sync web service on J2EE stack of PI (or in CE) - not via PI but on it - and this will send the response and inside this WS create a file which will be later consumed and sent to ECC in an async way

there is no way to do it in standard so you need to think of an alternative approach I believe,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Hi Michal ,

Thanks a lot for the solution   .. it will not help me actually . Because , as i said .I need to send my data  from web service --> SAP PI --> ECC. But not this way - WS creating a file which will be later consumed and sent to ECC in an async way .As I need to send back a response from SAP PI to web service immediately.

I need to find a different approach for the same .

would appreciate if you can help me with an alternate solution .

Thanks,

S Reddy.