cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI External Activity - Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i would just like if it is possible to create an External Activity (Service) using BAPI/other method in project structure?

in other BAPI for PS, there is no structure for the service line items...

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

See this-http://scn.sap.com/thread/966394

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Thanks for the list...

But I would like to ask if anyone has used a specific BAPI to create External (Service) Activity in the project...

I am familiar with the common BAPIs in Project System and but I have not been able to find BAPI with the abovementioned requirements.

Hope someone who is familiar with creation of External (Service) Activity provide input on this or if anyone has encountered similar requirement...

thanks in advance...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Try this - BAPI_BUS2002_CREATE / BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN

See BAPI documentation there.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In my opinion, you can create external activity using BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN but you cant maintain service details in activity. I can think of two options for you:

1. BDC for CJ20N or LSMW for CN22

2. Create service PR using BAPI_PR_CREATE and account assign it to already created service activity in project.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shrikant,

thanks for your inputs..

thats also what i was thinking but i was still hoping a BAPI unknown to me was available...

i guess will have to go through workaround...

i wonder why SAP doesnt have BAPI for this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Probably as the functionality is spanning across 2 modules PS & MM-SRV, single BAPI was not provided by SAP. You can raise an OSS though, they may consider something in future if not now.

Regards

Shrikant