Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again back to u all :)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've never been disappointed in this forum and have the same expectations again ;). I've made some error while changing the settings in SU01 under SE93. now when i m using the transaction SU01, its giving me an ABAP dump. so, i wanna know is there any other of creating users if i dont have the SU01 transaction.

regards,

Manji

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manji,

The following transactions can be used to create a user:

O001

OBZ7

OD04

OIBB

OMDL

OMEH

OML0

OMSN

OMWF

OOUS

OP29

OPCA

OTZ1

OY22

OY27

OY28

OY29

OY30

But when you run SU01 you are saying that its taking to ABAP Dump, You can probably analyze the error and check out what is missing. Any ways you can use the above transactions (I have tried to use transaction O001 in 4.6c and its working fine).

Please award points if it is useful.

Thanks and Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply brother, but i think i did some serious changes... for all the given transactions its giving me an error message.

Error: DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND

SAMPMSUU0

SYSTEM-EXIT

do u have any suggestions for this ?

WolfgangJanzen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Transaction code SU01

Package SUSR

Transaction text User Maintenance

Program SAPMSUU0

Selection screen 1000

Start with variant

Authorization object S_USER_GRP

Professional User Transaction, GUI support: all

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Wolfgang... I did performed the steps what you guided me to do so, however i am getting an error msg, which says " Check Object has not been maintained". Do you think we can move further from here ?

regards,

Manji

WolfgangJanzen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well, you have two choices:

(1) try to fix the problem by yourself, e.g. by transporting the unspoiled object (transaction SU01) from another system (with the same release), or

(2) contact SAP support for help

Regards, Wolfgang

0 Kudos

thanks for the quick response, will work on as per ur suggestion. thanks for looking into an answered question & helping me.

Regards,

Manji

WolfgangJanzen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You are welcome - I'm not keen on reward points and T-shirts ...

0 Kudos

yes, I noticed that u r not working for award points but you have the zeal to learn & help others. And i thought u truly deserved the points, so i awarded u with some.

have a great day ahead