cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation SAP IDES ECC6

0 Kudos

Hi,

Someone installed SAP Ides ECC6 on separate small harddisc by desktop computer. But I don't know how I can use on my labtop. I can connect harddisc by USB cable to my labtop but I cannot start SAP program. Can you please help me? Which step do I need to follow to use SAP system on my computer.

Best regards,

David.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I'm moving this thread to the SAP NetWeaver Application Server Space, as you will be more likely to get your question answered there than in the SAP HANA Space.

--juergen

0 Kudos

Ok thanks. I did not know to whom I should ask. It is technical question.

Best regards,

David.

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of trying to reinstall your ECC into the laptop you cn just let ECC run on your desktop PC and connect to it via SAP GUI over network from laptop.

0 Kudos

No I am not trying to reinstall ECC into my laptop. I have received preinstalled removeable harddisc and I want to use it through my laptop. I have connected removeble harddisc to my laptop and I cannot see any SAP LOGON menu. So I cannot use it on my labtop. I am told that SAP Ides ECC6 has installed on removable harddisc.

My question is - how I can use removeable harddisc with my labtop to logon with SAP program. What I have to do to use SAP on my labtop.?

Best regards,

David.