cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Order Process

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,                       If i am doing return order process with reference to Invoice with complete Order quantity, the system is allowing me to create a Credit Note. It is working fine. But if  i am doing again return order with reference to Same Invoice, it is allowing me to create a credit note again, Since this should not to happen in the system. So Please help me to stop this.   Regards, Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathiji,     Please provide the coding for this ...  Regards, Kundan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please tell the logic to your ABAPer and the user exit indicated already in my link.  They will address your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathiji,     Please provide the coding for this ...  Regards, Kundan

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi G Lakshmipathiji,                 Thanks for your response, but can you give me the details on what basis we have to do the coding. If possible  please provide the coding.  Thanks all of us for the response.  Regards, Kundan

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

System will allow creating credit notes any number of time without any check. This is a standard behaviour.

Inorder to prevent this, you may use exits in sales order (credit memo request ) creation or can write the code in copy control VTAF.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where the same topic was discussed long time back.

http://scn.sap.com/message/6683224

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,      I Had tried this after your response, but it is not working still. So please help me .     It should stop at return order level only.  Thanks for the response.  Regards, Kundan,

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,      I had check this, all configuration is right, But the Issue is that,  Ex: Suppose i had created a Invoice Number : ****123 with quantity 2 for Material. while doing return process, i had created a Credit Memo with Number : ****456 with complete 2 quantity return. Till here it is  working fine. But when i try to create a Return order with same invoice number: ****123, then it allowing me again to create a Credit note. so Please help me to sort out this issue.    Thanks for the reply.  Regards, Kundan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVAH and change message class V4 no 229 to E will work 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul Vishwakarma

Check what is the document category in vov8 . It should be H . Surely if you have created RE order there is no standard copy control for RE -> G2 . Check if there is any modifications .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In addition to Config checking mentioned by Jagan, please update Document Flow field also with X in copying control.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul Vishwakarma

Check your configuration settings of the sales document , check what is given in the billing type . It should be RE in delivery related billing type . Check in the copy controls

billing quantity should be A , pricing type D , pos/neg is + , copying requirements should be 002 and data VBRK/VBRP should be 002

Regards

JNM

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, check out the copy control. regards,