cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know about the approval process through status profile in Sales Quotation.Here is the requirement as mentioned below.

I have 4 status in the Sales Quotation :

1. Completed ( Initial Status)

2. Approved

3. Final Approved

4. Rejected

Status 2 will be done by the Manager and when status 2 is done then only system should allow to select Status 3.

So how can the same be achieved ? Also suggest as how the authorization can be given to the respective users on the basis of Status.

Your early response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur Agrawal

You could carry out your requirements by status profile .

First create your status profile and decide on which object types youe require such as header or item .

Then enter your status such as complete , approved , final approved , rejected . Now since complete is your initial status tick the initial indicator, give lowest as 10 and highest as 20 ( for status approved is 20) . For status approved is 20 so the lowest is 20 and highest is 30 so that when the manager approves the status 20 , the next person will be able to approve to 30 . when final approved status is set the lowest should be 10 and highest should be 40 , such that if this has to be rejected this user is able to do it . For each status particular object types could be choose .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for the solution.Its working.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I hope you have worked on config, If not then I would help you to do the config..

But as authorization is concerned, you have to speak to Basis and their core/super user. We can give the auth.as per client requirement, that is possible through basis consultant.

He will block the user id, if you don't want to give the authorisation.

I have tested and if you need help in config, kindly let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone suggest the solution on the requirement at the earliest.

Best Regards,

Ankur