cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Issue order qty> consignment Fillup invoice qty.

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stock at consignment Agent 20 as follows with 2 fillup invoices

Consignment fillup in invoice Qty-10(Number 1000000001)

Consignment fillup in invoice Qty-10(Number 1000000002)

When i create Consignment Issue Order against Fiuup invoice  1000000001 with Qty as 15 system allows that.

System should not allow to issue qty morte than Fillup invoice qty(we cannot grey out the field since Qty < fillup qty may get sold)

Reg,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol,

More quantity (or less or equal) in a document (order) than that in the reference document (order) is standard SAP.

E.g. 3EA in QT

Having 5EA in OR is possible and in accordance to standard SAP

(sales order created with reference to quotation)

In order to have some logic as described by you, some coding has to be done.

Side comment: In Consignment Fill Up there is no invoice. Could you please explain "ref. to invoice" in your original post?

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

H i T W,

Fillup invoice is proforma,with reference to that i m creating Issue Order.

Reg,

Amol

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The checking rule for consignment is AW.  So execute OVZ9, select the combination of AW and 02 (assuming your availability check is 02) and execute.  There check the box "Include sales reqmts" and save.  Now try the same process.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

AW-02  is ticked.still the issue persist.

Reg,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can create order for issue  with refference to the  first invoice. Then do  delivery and invoice by  giving the order quantity as 10.then u can get the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Hope you are doing well.

By reading your question some more query arise as below.

Are you referring the Consignment Fill Up Sales Order or Delivery for creation of Consignment Issue Sales Order?

As long as you are creating completely independent Consignment Issue Order system will allow to pick up available Qty at Vendor side.

If you are not using the reference from Consignment Fill up then, update the Copy Control in bet'n Consignment Fill up Delivery/ Order and Consignment Issue Order.

Select X as Update document Flow.

Mark Quantity selection as ' + ' Positive.

And try again.

In Item Category for Consignment Issue update the Completion rule as per your requirement.

Do let me know if this details suits your requirement.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mahendra,

i am referring Consignment Fillup invoice for creation of Consignment Issue Order.ie. Invoice->Order Copy control.

any suggestions?

Reg,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

In that case did you check below configuration and tell us what values are there?

Select X as Update document Flow.

Mark Quantity selection as ' + ' Positive.

In Item Category for Consignment Issue order update the Completion rule as per " Completed where all Target Quantity referred ".

Try the same and let us know the result.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani