cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning to give the HANA application associate certification. Before giving a certification I have a big question.

I am working on HANA for quite some time, starting from SP 02, SP03 and now SP 04. I found there is constant additions and modifications in each of the HANA features like data provisioning, modelling, reporting, security even in the SQL syntaxes.

My question is will their be a question in certification which will have different answer according to SP level.

to give an example, if you are using SLT, the count of default role that gets created automatically differs if you are using SLT DMIS 2010 SP 05, HANA SP 03 against SLT DMIS 2010 SP 07 HANA SP 04. TZHANA points to RS_STATUS table in schema SYSTEM but now they are in the configured schema.. SLT supports multi usage and data for only specific client which was not in prior releases, SQL functions are obsolete now.  The import/export screens are different now.

So will there be such confusing questions in the certification?

Regards,

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

No the certification exam generally doesn't have release specific questions. It strictly goes by what is in the certification material. Having said that TZHANA and TZH300 have now changed to HA100 and HA300 as per this link here: https://training.sap.com/in/en/curriculum/hana-g-en

You might want to check if they are any different from their TZ* counterparts and have been updated with details from the current version.

Thanks

Anooj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Go ahead with HA100 and HA300 (HANA Implementation) as it is for HANA 1.0 SPS5.

I guess SPS6 is already in place but not for certification as of today (2nd august 2013).

Regards,

joseph (JC)